Skip to content
Snake River Angler’s policy
- Trips require a 50% deposit at time of booking.
- Deposits can be made by major credit cards, cash or check. Scenic River trips can be cancelled with a 100% refund of deposit up to 3 days prior to trip.
- The deposit will be forfeited if the scenic trip cancellation is within 3 days of the scheduled trip.
- Full price of the trip will be charged on a “No Show” on the day of the trip.
- Notice of cancellation to avoid a “no show” situation will NOT be accepted 12 hours before the trip (in other words, the night before the trip after 5pm).
- Voicemail messages and emails are not accepted for cancellations.
- You must speak with a Snake River Angler employee to complete a cancellation.
- Snake River Angler is open 7 days a week and all year long except major holidays.
- Emails may be used as documentation and please record the employee who you spoke with to cancel reservations.
- If you arrive late to the meeting place for the scheduled scenic trip the scenic river guide cannot wait longer than 10 minutes past the designated meeting time. You may be left and miss the trip and this is a “No Show”. If you are not at the designated meeting place on time or no later than 10 minutes past the meeting time this is deemed a “No Show” trip. The full price of the trip is forfeited on a “No Show” situation. Please call to let us if you will be late and double check directions and meeting location. You are 100% responsible to arrive on time at the correct location.
- Trips can be canceled by Snake River Angler’s guide or staff the day of the trip for any reason and a full refund will be returned. Unsafe river conditions or dangerous weather can cause cancellations and every attempt will be made to reschedule the trip or a full refund will be issued.
- Judgment on unsafe conditions are done at the meeting location by the Snake River Angler staff and you are required to come to the meeting location of the trip unless otherwise instructed or this will be treated as a “No Show”.
- Refunds will not be made if you arrive intoxicated or are displaying actions deemed unfit for a safe experience on the river.
- Refunds for medical reasons and airplane flight cancellations will be dealt with on a case by case situation.